How would you like to interact with amazing professionals from all over the world while growing an innovative business on the Mediterranean coast? Well, now is your chance: Sun and Co. is looking for a new addition to the team, so keep reading to find out more!
About Sun and Co.
Sun and Co. is one of the leading coliving and coworking communities in Europe. Over 5 years, more than 700 location independent workers have come to call our Spanish coastal town Javea, their new ‘home away from home’.
Our motto is ‘work smarter, live better’ and we live that truth every day. We’re passionate about our work, the amazing people who stay at our coliving space, and most importantly… we are committed to shaping the future for location independent professionals worldwide.
We’re doing so by creating an atmosphere that provokes inspiration, growth and work/life balance every day. For this reason, community is our strong suit, and it shows!
About the Role
To help us grow our online presence and continue to spread the word about coliving and Sun and Co, we’re looking for someone who has expertise in social media and online content creation.
Not to worry, you won’t be behind a computer all day! One of the biggest advantages of this job is that you will take an active part in all the activities that happen in the house. You’ll also be an essential part of the offline experience, helping with events and activities during the week as well as assisting in site management and client relations!
- Passion about photography and/or videography
- Social Media knowledge
- Desire to be innovative and try new ideas
- Love for people and new connections
- Positive and flexible personality
- Fluent or native English
- Knowledge of the remote work/digital nomad world
- Previous experience in hospitality
THE FINE PRINT
This is a paid (EU funded) internship open to citizens, who have their permanent residence in any of the 27 European Member States, Albania, Armenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Iceland, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, and Kosovo.
We’re looking for someone to join us from February/March until June 2021.
About the Benefits
We have a strong focus on working smart and always creating time to enjoy life in this beautiful town of Javea. Some of the benefits when you join the team include:
- Working for one of the leading coliving companies in Europe
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Making amazing connections with professionals from all over the world
- Join a friendly, supportive, insightful team of 3
- Live in a breathtaking coastal town, surrounded by nature
- Flexible working hours (30 hours a week)
- Opportunity to work on your own projects/side hustles
- Access to the coworking space and common spaces at Sun and Co. and welcome to join all the activities
If you want to find out more about a typical day at Sun and Co., check out our blog and this article in particular.
Ready to Apply?
Congratulations! You’ve made it this far, which means you must still be interested 🙂
Here’s how to apply:
- send an email to email@example.com with the following subject line: I’m Ready to Work Smarter, Live Better.
- Then, dive into why you’d be the perfect fit for this position and why you’re interested in joining our team.
- Finally, add your resume and CV and hit send!
We’re keeping applications open until January 31st (or until we find the right fit)… so don’t hold off on your application, we are looking forward to welcoming you in Javea!
Silvia, Jon, Edu